[Campus-gmu-staff] OpenHatch event April 12th

Sean Luke sean at cs.gmu.edu
Fri Apr 18 21:40:32 UTC 2014

Guys, I've gone through my slides and have decided I do not have enough material to be useful in talking about past history and philosophy as you guys thought I should.  So if you don't mind, given the likely majority audience, I'm decided to change the title of the talk to:

Open Source in Academia

Professor Sean Luke will talk about his own experiences as an Open Source proponent and developer, both as a student and a professor, and will discuss various issues in open source in academic study and at research, particularly at GMU.