[Campus-gmu-staff] OpenHatch event April 12th

jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu
Mon Apr 14 15:18:33 UTC 2014

?Hello Professor Luke,

Thanks again for agreeing to work with us at the OpenHatch open source software event that SRCT is hosting this weekend.

I wanted to briefly introduce you to Shauna Gordon-McKeon, one of the key organizers of the event from the OpenHatch side of things. She is interested in contacting you at some point this week to talk about the History & Ethics of Open Source talk you're giving this Saturday. I've given her your contact information available from your GMU CS website.

We're all l?ooking forward to working with you on Saturday!

All the best,

Michel Rouly

SRCT President

GMU CS 2015