[Campus-depaul-staff] [MENTORS] welcome!

Mark Holmquist mtraceur at member.fsf.org
Fri Oct 17 21:45:34 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 07:04:06PM -0400, Shauna Gordon-McKeon wrote:
> Sounds great, Mark.  Why don't you pick your favorite of those projects,
> and make sure it's got some good getting started materials as well as some
> first tasks picked out.  If you want to use Elana's GSoC project, the bug
> sets, to collect those tasks, try here: https://openhatch.org/bugsets/ An
> etherpad or wiki would also work to collect them, and would be very meta. :)
>
> If you can ping me with what you've got by Thurs evening, I can take a look
> through and make sure there's nothing else to add before the event on
> Saturday.

Sorry about the slowness, but here's MediaWiki:

Getting started: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_become_a_MediaWiki_hacker
Bug list (curated): http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/osctc-depaul-2014-10-18

I can help people find more bugs to work on, or with the beginner documents,
day of. :)

--
Mark Holmquist
Software Engineer, Multimedia