[Campus-depaul-staff] [MENTORS] welcome!

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 23:04:06 UTC 2014

Sounds great, Mark.  Why don't you pick your favorite of those projects,
and make sure it's got some good getting started materials as well as some
first tasks picked out.  If you want to use Elana's GSoC project, the bug
sets, to collect those tasks, try here: https://openhatch.org/bugsets/ An
etherpad or wiki would also work to collect them, and would be very meta. :)

If you can ping me with what you've got by Thurs evening, I can take a look
through and make sure there's nothing else to add before the event on
Saturday.