[Campus-depaul-staff] [MENTORS] welcome!

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 23:08:24 UTC 2014

Bonnie, David, Everett, Ian, Jim, Karl, and Lincoln:

Can you folks briefly answer:

- When during the day you hope to be there.
- If you feel comfortable teaching students how to use git.
- If you have a specific open source project you'd like to help students
work on.

My apologies if you've already told some/all of this to Sheila and it's
gotten lost in translation.  We're getting more enthusiasm from students
than expected, and I want to know if we have enough mentors or if I should
do a little last minute recruitment.  :)

Please do read the materials when/if you get the chance, but answering the
above is more vital for planning purposes.

Thank you again for volunteering, we all appreciate it!  :)