[Campus-depaul-staff] collaboration workshop mentors, please suggest and speak up

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Fri Oct 10 20:22:04 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Please discuss projects that you'd be willing to help with and/or lead for
the collaboration section of the day. Shauna can explain more what is
involved for projects. In general, it would be best if the project follows
some the recommendations in the OpenHatch affiliation guide.

http://campus.openhatch.org/projects.html

I am personally interested in Internet Archive projects (I've used
ia-wrapper), but I do not know if I can get tasks ready in time for the
18th. I'll talk to the maintainer.

shekay at pobox.com