[Campus-davis-staff] MENTORS: responsibilities update

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sat May 10 01:03:15 UTC 2014

I've updated the responsibilities page, and wanted to link it again so it
can serve as a reference for tomorrow:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z48nWLFzbQuk1-7fKpknIksSB6sU0hXY3-_vfRPBp10/edit

Mentors, it may behoove you to search for your name in the document and
make sure you want to do the things you've been written down for.  Jackie,
this is especially true for you, as I've put you down as the default for a
number of organizational things. Anyone should feel free to edit the
document, but please send an email if you change something.

Jackie, I think there are a few student mentors/LUG mentors who've
contacted you but who haven't signed up.  If you want to show them the
schedule of the day and/or talk to me (via email or IRC) or Asheesh (in
person) we can help them figure out what they should be doing.

Looking forward to tomorrow!  :)

~ Shauna