[Campus-cornell-staff] planning the event

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 22:23:09 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in responding.  I've made a google docs folder for you:
https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B4HP1ey91UqPTWJIVmNfYVp3VVk

It contains a mentor/volunteer sign up form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TAfqnOgNyn_8e7ykLjD2WUklfjLTB6Ddv_Kml7QYLh8/viewform

As well as a student sign up form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uHZTKp_AxMb8JgDx99vyhdc2zWigMTp-CqwJkm6Tgtg/viewform

I have just asked RIT about sending someone to the event, I will let you
know what I hear back.

best
Shauna