[Campus-columbia-staff] planning an event for next semester

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 18:35:34 UTC 2013

I'm planning on arriving at the event site at 9am tomorrow.  Staff doesn't
need to show up until 9:30/10:00 (or later, but please let me know if
you'll be later) but I need at least one host-type person to meet me and
let me in.  I'm assuming that's you, Zack?  If so, where exactly should I
meet you?