[Campus-columbia-staff] OpenHatch Columbia Oct 19

Zachary Newman zack at adicu.com
Thu Oct 10 22:05:43 UTC 2013

Hi Sri,

Great to meet you! I'm the student coordinator for the project. If it makes
sense to send the swag through me (since I'm on campus), my mailing address
is

    2920 Broadway
    4669 Lerner Hall
    New York, NY 10027

I don't have access to the sign-in information, so I don't know how many
attendees to expect; the OpenHatch team could give you an answer there.

Cheers,
Zack