[Campus-columbia-staff] logistics for open source event

Kathy Sun kathyxunsun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 19:55:55 UTC 2013

Hello Asheesh and Shauna (and Jonah)!

I know you guys were hoping to an event this semester, but you should
consider pushing this event to next semester. In either case though:

The 27th and 28th: Is the weekend before the last day of class. The last
day of class is when many professors hold finals and many final projects
are due. Attendance would be very low.

WiCS is happy to help with sending out your blurb on our mailing list,
putting up flyers on campus, and sending emails to other student
organizations. Whenever you decide logistically, just let me know and I'll
make sure the info gets sent out.

Thanks,
Kathy