[Campus-columbia-staff] logistics for open source event

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shauna at openhatch.org
Fri Mar 29 18:10:00 UTC 2013

Hi Kathy,

At this point it seems unlikely that we could do everything we need to do
by the 13th, so let's limit ourselves to considering the weekend of the
20th/21st.  Have you heard back regarding rooms?

Also, again, it is important that we be able to communicate reasonably
quickly.  We understand that this can be burdensome for any one person,
which is why we encourage our hosts to have two points of contact for us.
 I know you must be busy, and I appreciate all your efforts so far, but we
really need to hear back from you within a day or so of a query.  We
promise we will do the same for you.

best,
Shauna