[Campus-columbia-staff] logistics for open source event

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shauna at openhatch.org
Mon Mar 25 23:46:54 UTC 2013

Thanks for the quick response.  Do you know if there's any way to get
around the two-guests maximum rule for residence hall lounges?  Is there an
administrator we could ask?  I imagine only a small percentage of students
would come from any given residence hall so without a change in the rules
that doesn't really seem feasible.

As an FYI, my phone # is 240-483-3555.  Feel free to call or text me if you
need a quick reply or confirmation for planning purposes.