[Campus-columbia-staff] logistics for open source event

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shauna at openhatch.org
Thu Mar 21 00:42:46 UTC 2013

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay responding - I've been at a conference and missed
that I haven't replied.  As I said, the previous two weekends will
work for us - with a preference for the weekend of 13th/14th over the
20th/21st (but the latter is still doable.)

Did any of the options we discussed end up being bookable?  The Lerner
student center, or that classroom-lab combo?

best,
Shauna