[Campus-columbia-staff] planning an event for next semester

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 19:23:15 UTC 2013

Hi Kathy and Dina,

We're looking forward to doing an Open Source Comes to Campus event at
Columbia this semester.  Are you ready to start planning again - this time,
hopefully, with better luck finding space?  If you're no longer the best
point people for organizing this, just let us know.  :)

As far as timing, we've pinpointed the weekend of October 12th/13th as a
good one, though we're flexible.  How does that sound to you?

best,
Shauna