[WMF-outreach-staff] My travel details

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sun Jul 8 21:49:01 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I'm currently in Nicaragua, as many of you know. I'm on my way to the US,
and I thought I'd share my cell number:

585 506 8865

and my flight details (below the signature) so that people can get in touch
with me as needed.

I plan to meet up with aude and James Hare at Dupont Circle Hotel at 10:30
PM. I encourage anyone on the list, but especially Mike Linksvayer, to join
us. We'll catch up about the state of the Hackathon and I'll take any items
of work that need to be done before Tuesday morning.

See you all soon!

If you need to reach me, the best ways are:

Sun July 8:

* Email to asheesh at asheesh.org
* IM: XMPP/GChat to asheesh at asheesh.org

Mon July 8 morning: Same as above.

When I'm in the US (5 PM Monday, July 9, onward):
SMS or email or phone call (try all three if you want; no hard feelings)

In particular I start being reachable by cell phone 5 PM US/Eastern, and
then get on a plane again, then land at 9:15 PM (which is later than I had
told some of you, because I had mis-understood how time zones work).

Cheers,

-- Asheesh.

*************************
Flight Information