[WMF-outreach-staff] My travel details

Greg Varnum greg.varnum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 02:43:51 UTC 2012

Excellent - thank you for sharing the info!  :)

For reference, my direct cell is:  734-276-2535  -  I have a local DC number as well - 202.262.3545

My flight arrives at BWI late tomorrow (7/9) afternoon.  I anticipate arriving at the hostel around 5:30ish.  Let me know if help is needed at GWU or elsewhere.

-greg