[WMF-outreach-staff] Mozilla volunteers on wikimania Hackathon

Fábio Magnoni fabiohmagnoni at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:29:00 UTC 2012

Mozilla now have focus on WebApps for Addons SDK and Boot2Gecko.

We are trying to give as much support as we can to engage developers to
create something as WebApp.

So anything you need for HTML5, Javascript for Wikimedia Hackathon I think
Mozilla can provide a speaker if you want.

But as I said, I didn't have an answer yet from Michell if we have someone
available from Dev Engage team. But think it would be great for us :)

What I know is people from Mozilla community and some Mozilla Reps will be
there.

Best,
Fábio

--