[WFS-India] Adacamp Bangalore applications open!

Noopur noopur.raval at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:50:01 UTC 2014

Dear all,

You might have heard of the Adacamp for women in free software and
technology. It is organized by a non-profit called Ada Initiative, based
out of the U.S.

They are finally coming to Bangalore, right after the Grace Hopper
conference I think. Here are the details of the call:
http://bangalore.adacamp.org/

Personally, having attended last year's Adacamp and enjoyed it thoroughly,
I would strongly encourage everyone to apply. They also have limited travel
grants. Please do mail me if you have questions.

PS. The Adacamp is now only open to individuals that identify as female.
Thought I'd mention since the detail gets lost on the website.

Best,
Noopur

--
Noopur Raval