[WFS-India] [Gnu-linux-discussion] Interesting Blogs

HRIDAM BASU hridam.basu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:14:12 UTC 2013

Is there any software or any means by which I can write and run shell
script programs in windows 7?
I am asking this because in my ubuntu 13.04 if I open a particular
file in vi editor then the editor is not working properly such as
backspace and delete and arrow keys(giving C , B ,etc in various
cases) but in gedit editor everything is working fine and also while
running some of the shell script programs illegitimate errors are
being given such as "expecting do" but I have given do after all loops
and also ended them using done;these files are expected to work fine
in proper systems as it really contains no syntax.

On 9/12/13, A. Mani <a.mani.cms at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://geekfeminism.org/2013/09/05/tone-policing-a-tool-for-protecting-male-power
> http://geekfeminism.org/2013/09/11/to-my-daughters-high-school-programming-teacher/
>

> Best