[WFS-India] IRC meeting tonight

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 08:14:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This is just a reminder to everyone in this group that we will be meeting
on our IRC channel #wfs-india on freenode.net at 9:30pm.

Roughly the agenda would be centered around
- Share the lessons from the recent Git for Girls workshop - Kaustav & Aruna
- Fix a date for upcoming IRC workshop and finalize its planning -
Tarashish & Upasana
- We might get an opportunity to have a session on Software Freedom Day
event in Delhi organized by sflc.in. So, people please share your
suggestions/ideas on what we can do.

See you tonight,
Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.