[WFS-India] ideas for next events

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 17:05:01 UTC 2013

> Anonymous is not a well defined entity.
>  It's methodology is discussed in the book.
> There is no question of it being 'banned' in India.
> The book is not banned in India :)
>
> ""We will unleash hell and shiver on you," the message warned the Indian
government if it didn't "restore" Anonymous Op India's Twitter handle" is
from a news article -
http://www.hindustantimes.com/technology/Events/Hacker-group-Anonymous-hits-Indian-govt-claims-Twitter-hit/SP-Article1-861549.aspx
"The group had earlier targeted websites of the government and also of
corporates and political parties which they accused of supporting the
‘illegal’ ban."
from
http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/anonymous-takes-down-mtnl-website/article3496968.ece

Our group doesn't support such activities. The rules drafted by you which
apply on this group now do not support it. And you still haven't answered
my question. Why share an article which might be deemed illegal given the
stringent Indian IT Act. Why break the rules of a group which you yourself
had set in the first place. And finally why should we have an admin who
breaks her own rules.

I am suspending your admin rights till you answer satisfactorily my
questions.

Thanks,
Satabdi