[WFS-India] Our differences and possible course of action

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 21:39:59 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:43 AM, Satabdi Das <satabdidas at gmail.com> wrote:
> As you have already noticed that Mani has decided to start a new group and
> she has shared an email for that too.

Yes, but a new group cannot be independent of other groups.

> In the light of this new event, I request Mani to step down from being an
> administrator of this mailing list and the website because of the above
> reason and the unbridgeable difference of opinion between her and the other
> members of this group who actively participated in the discussions.

All small FOSS/free s/w groups almost always end up being run by a
handful of people.

Basically the scope of this group is very restricted relative my views.

I can definitely continue helping with various activities and present
admin/mailing list tasks.

No problems with that.

I argue relentlessly does not mean that I am uncooperative.
I will be very busy in 1st half of July.

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani