[WFS-India] Suggestion for re-modelling of the mailing list rules

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 17:39:35 UTC 2013

Mani,

I wonder what you are smoking! That is some damn potent shit there! I want some!

Because, if you are not hallucinating, I would have to say that your
hilarious logic clearly demonstrates a case of pathologically
opportunistic prevaricator aka liar :-)

You my friend is in clear need of help before it is too late!

cheers
-idg

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg