[WFS-India] Suggestion for re-modelling of the mailing list rules

Tarashish Mishra sunu0000 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 15:00:56 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Kaustav Das Modak
<kaustav at codebinders.com>wrote:

> This conversation is getting too one-sided and dragging, and if this
> continues, I shall soon lose my interests in this group. All that has
> happened here since 15th July are intense, often illogical, debates. I had
> joined this group seeing its initial enthusiasm which is now being severely
> over-burdened with the way you are trying to set rules. Please listen to
> what others have to say here as well.

+1. I second Kaustav. I feel exactly the same and this is the exact reason
I've been inactive in the mailing list for the past few days. I'm (and
possibly others like me are) more interested in foss related fun
activities, not in long, pointlessly stretched illogical debates on foss
ideology. So please cooperate in keeping the group interesting.

Thanks.
Tarashish