[WFS-India] Suggestion for re-modelling of the mailing list rules

Kaustav Das Modak kaustav at codebinders.com
Fri Jun 21 14:44:28 UTC 2013

On Friday 21 June 2013 07:22 PM, Indranil Das Gupta wrote:

> Please point to specific instances rather than making such
> overwhelmingly sweeping statement.

@Mani: seconding what IDG wrote, you got me confused quite a few times
during the last three or four days with the arguments you have put
forward by blankly ignoring other's views and commets. Kindly mention
where others have unanimously agreed to your opinions and suggestions.
This conversation is getting too one-sided and dragging, and if this
continues, I shall soon lose my interests in this group. All that has
happened here since 15th July are intense, often illogical, debates. I
had joined this group seeing its initial enthusiasm which is now being
severely over-burdened with the way you are trying to set rules. Please
listen to what others have to say here as well.

Hope you will cooperate in answering our doubts.

Cheers.

--
Kaustav Das Modak
Desinated Partner