[WFS-India] feedback on using the word "M$"

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 17:17:01 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 10:38 PM, Debamitro Chakraborti
<debamitro at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can give it to you in writing that running a hate campaign against Windows
> won't bring people away from there :-)
> We need a good marketing campaign for GNU/Linux and the text you suggest is
> nowhere near that

I have written nothing about MS there.
I have stressed the freedom part of GNU/Linux,  BSD and GNU/Hurd

People who compromise stand to lose everything.

M$ specializes in marketing FUD too. Does it have an unprofessional
attitude? or is it not best in marketing?

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani