[WFS-India] feedback on using the word "M$"

Debamitro Chakraborti debamitro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 17:08:04 UTC 2013

I can give it to you in writing that running a hate campaign against
Windows won't bring people away from there :-)
We need a good marketing campaign for GNU/Linux and the text you suggest is
nowhere near that

--
http://about.me/debamitro
*don't polish your ignorance, it will shine*<http://www.ishafoundation.org/>