[WFS-India] git workshop write-up

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 16:36:26 UTC 2013

> We need the "experience" field to understand the type of participants we
> shall have for the workshop. Though I am mostly sure that most (if not all)
> will be beginners. It is better to know that before-hand so that we know
> how fast we can progress with the commands.

Do  we really need to know the experience if we write in the event page -
"Git workshop for the beginners"?
Personally, if I would have been a participant and had to fill up a
registration form I would have wondered about this question? People do not
know about git yet, that's why they are going to attend it.

> Also, can we have a meeting of the mentors to discuss methods in which to
> conduct the workshop. Each mentor need to be clear about certain details.
> Better discuss it together.

Yes. We should have a meeting for the mentors. Lets have it on 14th ?

Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.