[WFS-India] git workshop write-up

Kaustav Das Modak kaustav at codebinders.com
Tue Jun 11 14:17:25 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 11 June 2013 07:22 PM, Debamitro Chakraborti wrote:
> Done. I think only name/email/gender/os are enough.

We need the "experience" field to understand the type of participants we
shall have for the workshop. Though I am mostly sure that most (if not
all) will be beginners. It is better to know that before-hand so that we
know how fast we can progress with the commands.

Also, can we have a meeting of the mentors to discuss methods in which
to conduct the workshop. Each mentor need to be clear about certain
details. Better discuss it together.

--
Kaustav Das Modak,
Partner,