[WFS-India] about the Demo workshop on GIT

Joyoti Kundu kundu.joyoti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 17:10:19 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Yesterday I joined a Demo workshop on GIT with Kaustav , Satabdi & few
other members of WFS team.
First of all I would like to thank every one for such a wonderful
initiative.It was really a good experience to learn in that way.

Here I am listing few issues & suggestions based on my learning experience:

1.Sometimes, when a new member was joining, few welcome line were getting
printed in between the existing conversations and the flow was getting
interrupted.
2.If there will be a pre-requisite (i.e. Installation of S/Ws) doc , then
it will be helpful and will save some time.
3.If there will be a handy note for all the commands, then it will also be
helpful .Sometimes I just scrolled up to recall some commands and missed
the process flow.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Joyoti K**undu** (K**oley**)*