[WFS-India] Notes on poster competition article

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 6 20:58:23 UTC 2013

Hello all.

My name is Maria "tatica" Leandro [1] and I'm part of the jury, however,
and even if things are the way we all know, the language we use has always
to be our best tool to defend ourselves.

Even if Everyone knows that I'm pro equal-rights for everyone, I don't
think that the background language defines me or is something I would stand
for.

i would be happy to contribute with Mani and anyone else who wants to into
write a better abstract for the contest; however, if Mani and others think
that the change won't/can't be made; I will restrain from participate in
something that, even if i think it could be good to encourage women to
spoke; doesn't fit to the way I'm used to spread my believes into the world.

Have a nice day you all.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tatica

--
tatica