[WFS-India] Revised Report on Poster Competition

Fri Jul 12 17:20:17 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM, A. Mani <a.mani.cms at gmail.com> wrote:
> Report on Poster Competition on Womens and LGBT Issues
>
> This will be one competition that provoked plenty of debate and in my
> opinion, exposed the lack of awareness of a wide spectrum of FOSS
> contributors and others. The idea was definitely supported by large
> sections of the FOSS and many other communities, but some had
> reservations.

Thank you for writing up a revised version. I have a suggestion for
you to consider - since you term this as a "report", will you consider
removing the section that begins with "in my opinion"? A report should
ideally be a factual narrative bereft of the personal opinion of the
author of that content.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>