[pydata-outreach-staff] Attendee-RSVP and Logistics email

Vid svaksha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 01:21:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

To recap,

1. Attendee RSVP
================
Asheesh, I dont seem to have access or permission to edit the form you
created earlier, nor could I edit the original google doc form (a
request, when you are creating collaborative documents in future,
please keep it editable and accessible to the larger group that is
collaborating. Thanks.), so I've copied all the questions you had
listed and integrated the questions Chang had sent across and kept it
here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0AsHHfv9TpNAUdHcxaWxvQ0JBNVlEM3l4elMzRWZ4bUE&hl=en_US

This document has the following people as collaborators (if anyone
else wants access, holler) : Asheesh, Chang, Emily and Katherine,  so
all of you should be able to access it.

Finally, in all your forms, you ask people to email this mailing list,
but the settings on this mailing list are an issue- I had mentioned
this earlier, but I'll repeat it again - if we are asking people to
email the list, mailman should not moderate them - The "your mail
awaits moderator approval" seems quite rude when we are asking people
to email a list.

Fwiw, I've had people contact me via eventbrite and its more polite to
reply directly than them seeing a "you are on moderation" by mailman
message <-- That is not friendly, so Asheesh, if you are not
comfortable with opening the list up, I suggest atleast 2-3
individuals take a stab at volunteering to answer and collate the data
people provide. Thoughts?

2. Logistics email: I'll send this along with the above RSVP survey
via eventbrite. So please feel free to change them before I send it
out.

3. AttendeeList : I am sharing this list with you all so that anyone
present and free at 9:40 am on sunday can start checking in people as
they arrive.
I have added the following people as collaborators (if anyone else
wants access, holler) : Asheesh, Chang, Emily and Katherine,  so all
of you should be able to access it and got an email link. If you have
not, here it is for reference:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsHHfv9TpNAUdG5xNFFDZmZWeko5MnFCdTdyY0lWR0E#gid=0
Let me know if you can access it or not.

Let me know if something is missing or I've forgotten anything.

Regards,
Vid  ॥ http://svaksha.com