[pydata-outreach-staff] Venue visit and/or wifi details

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Dec 14 23:28:03 UTC 2012

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> * From what I understood, there are two probable people who you've
> arranged to let us in on Sunday; we'll need someone with a key to open
> up the place, but after that, people can stroll in. The two probable
> people are the event coordinator and an IT engineer, from what I
> gathered.

I noticed on my way out that there was a calendar of events that we don't
seem to be on, so I thought I'd snap a picture of that in case it merits
further attention. There's no conflict listed either, so we could just
have been forgotten. *sniffle*

http://rose.makesad.us/~paulproteus/tmp/pivotal-calendar.jpg

I presume all is smooth with the venue but if we need me to do anything,
just let me know.

-- Asheesh.