[pydata-outreach-staff] Laptop setup helpers (and permission to merge minor edit)

Emily Chen emchennyc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:33:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm a total n00b but I'd be glad to show up around 9:40. Just let me know
whatever you need and I'll try to be helpful any way I can.

Asheesh: I followed your instructions for installing on mac-osx and things
went smoothly. I made a one line edit to cd pandas before building, since
another novice might have the same issue I did and spend a few min trying
to figure out why setup.py could not be found... heh
https://github.com/six5532one/PyData-Workshop-Sprint/wiki/osx-install-pandas
(under header 'build pandas')

Vid: May I get permission to push the minor edit described above? My github
user name is: six5532one
I added https://github.com/svaksha/PyData-Workshop-Sprint.wiki.git as
upstream so if you're cool with adding me as a collaborator, is it merely a
matter of git merge upstream/master? (I am new to git)

Thanks.
Emily

http://twitter.com/emchennyc