[pydata-outreach-staff] Laptop setup guide, and questions

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Dec 14 04:19:37 UTC 2012

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012, Vid wrote:

> I've added you and here is a screen shot. Can you try again? If it
> still does give you push access, I'll sync your repo .

The access works great!

https://github.com/svaksha/PyData-Workshop-Sprint/wiki links to
https://github.com/svaksha/PyData-Workshop-Sprint/wiki/laptop%20setup
which I'm quite reasonably happy with.

I'd appreciate if a Mac user or two would be willing to test the Mac
instructions, and I'll test on a Mac OS 10.5 machine tomorrow morning,
which is what I have access to.

I think they're OK to send out if we provide a little context. I can write
up a context tomorrow morning, or someone else can.

Thanks!

-- Asheesh.