[pydata-outreach-staff] Laptop setup guide, and questions

Chang She chang at lambdafoundry.com
Thu Dec 13 21:30:32 UTC 2012

that's reasonable and i definitely get the desire to have as little "except…" or "if…" or "unless…" as possible.
The only reason why I brought up Anaconda is that for people who don't have any Python installed, starting with Anaconda or EPD is a much easier and hassle-free option.

Whatever you think will be easier for the audience is fine with me :)