[pydata-outreach-staff] PyData event planning and ToDo tasks before 16Dec.

Vid svaksha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 06:27:22 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:07 PM, Vid <svaksha at gmail.com> wrote:

> 3.] Lunch
> The PSF is sponsoring our lunch (mostly pizzas and fizzy drinks), the

I knew I had forgotten something important...the CoC.  Please see :
http://pyfound.blogspot.com/2012/12/psf-moves-to-require-code-of-conduct.html
http://jessenoller.com/blog/2012/12/7/the-code-of-conduct
Since the PSF is sponsoring the Lunch and also paying for Asheesh's
travel from Boston, we are officially taking a grant (is that ther
correct term Asheesh?) for this event. I have updated the wiki page to
reflect this. The CoC covers the attendees too, so feel free to chime
in if you have any questions/thoughts, etc..

> 4.] Give-aways : I got O'reilly on board (yay). I would have loved to
> see a book but because of the short notice, they are giving out
> coupons to Wes 's book on Pydata for sprint attendees, so can I
> mention that on the wiki page? I thought it would be a nice surprise
> but mentioning it now is also good as its an advertisement for
> O'reilly's generosity. Thoughts?

Any thoughts on this? Shall I add them on the wiki page or should this
remain a surprise for attendees?

Regards,
Vid  ॥ http://svaksha.com