[OH-Publicity] Ideas for Model-View-Culture

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 19:42:30 UTC 2014

Deb,

In our in-person discussion, we talked about whether or not to aim for a
"101" content/theme, given MVC's typical audience. Britta and I are leaning
towards an article that talks specifically about implicit knowledge vs
explicit knowledge in open source and how the ways implicit knowledge is
passed (through social networks) reinforce inequality.  We'd then talk
specifically about the things OpenHatch (and other efforts like OPW,
Ascend, etc) are doing to make open source knowledge explicit.

~ Shauna