[OH-Publicity] OpenHatch booth at Scale

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 00:59:01 UTC 2014

Continuing to brainstorm for the booth (and future booths)...

- What about creating rip cards (at least, I think that's the
term<http://www.uprinting.com/ripcards-printing.html>)
for potential OSCTC hosts and OH-affiliated projects?  People passing by
the booth could fill out the bottom with their name/contact info/campus (or
project), tear it off, and leave it with us, but take the shiny explanation
of OSCTC/OHAP with them.

- I would like to have a computer set up so folks can browse
openhatch.orgor use the donate page right there at the booth.  This
shouldn't be hard to
pull off.

- I am torn between wanting a monitor set up to display an endless loop of
delightful event photos, and wanting to print them out and put them around
the booth.  Opinions on which is better?

- Will we have any shirts to sell?