[OH-Publicity] OpenHatch booth at Scale

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 20:26:35 UTC 2014

Well, there are going to be at least three of us, so we can have more than
one person there at least some of the time.

I wonder if Karen can make us a quick SCALE-themed Sufjan.  Maybe a Sufjan
hugging/playing with this dodecahedron (
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/sites/all/themes/custom/scale12x/img/scale_12x_dodecahedron.png
)?

Mostly I just think Sufjan makes everything better.  :)