[OH-Publicity] OpenHatch booth at Scale

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Thu Jan 9 20:00:02 UTC 2014

I will be at SCaLE, although I have not sorted my travel or other (read:
work) time commitments while there yet.

In my mind two things are key for booth, 1) having 2-3 people staffing the
booth at any given time makes the booth much more fun and not a chore which
people definitely respond to, 2) plus standing and greeting people as they
shuffle by instead of sitting/hiding behind a laptop, avoiding eye contact,
etc.

Cheers,
Deb