[OH-Publicity] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] Fwd: [OER-advocacy] Open Education Week March 10-15 2014

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Mon Feb 3 18:08:28 UTC 2014

FWIW, I think a post relating OH to this might be useful, say mention the
[educational!] resources OH provides, and point out some education-oriented
projects in the project finder, and how we come to campus. I imagine
something well crafted would be good for crossposting to opensource.com or
the like. Anyone interested in writing?

Mike