[OH-Publicity] Offering to write a blog post about OSI & OpenHatch fiscal sponsorship

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Feb 3 01:00:16 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I have been planning to write a blog post about the Open Source Initiative
fiscal sponsorship for our recent fundraising campaign.

I saw the
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoHP1ey91UqPdFFCcGxWaWNFaHJNVUlqS2RWc19telE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
spreadsheet that talks about planned future posts.

I could probably have it ready as soon as Feb 11. For now I'll schedule it
in my own planning to be ready as a draft by Feb 13, and then we can
review it in a few days, and publish on Feb 18. If there's a better way
for me to time it, just let me know, and I'll see if I can do that.