[OH-Publicity] Looking for blog post feedback - Kyzz/Kevin

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Thu Apr 17 22:06:42 UTC 2014

It's a flattering post for OH, well done. :)

One sentence is kind of hard to read: "The most shocking part to me was how
efficient OpenHatch is about getting people involved in the open source
community – which was from the ground up." I suspect removing "– which was"
would help.

In the last paragraph it's not entirely clear whether you're referring to
OH specifically, or FOSS in general. If former, it might be worth noting
that all FOSS communities could/should be as awesomely welcoming as OH
itself, and OH can help.

Mike