[OH-Publicity] september newsletter

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 15:06:06 UTC 2013

That twitter picture is from one of our mentors, Dan Flies (dflies@
kidblog.org) - I'll email him in just a sec.

Greg Wilson of Software Carpentry actually offered to help us with
'Oss_projects_by_domain' actually - I'm going to write up a guest post for
them and try to send some of their people our way to help fill it out.  But
I've been so busy I've neither written the guest post nor better prepped
the wiki page for an influx of people.  So I think maybe that's a better
item for the October newsletter?