[OH-Publicity] PyCon wrapup blog post

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue May 21 02:21:33 UTC 2013

I wrote this:

http://htmlpad.org/pycon-post/

I tried to find the most OpenHatchy things that occurred at PyCon, leaving
out sprints for now, which deserve their own wrap-up post.

I'd love comments! I'm not in love with my writing, so if anyone wants
to add their own stories or just improve my delivery, please edit here:

http://etherpad.mozilla.org/pycon-post

I created a "Saved revision" so it'll be easy for me to see the
differences. So truly feel very free! I'm thinking of going with no photo
this time; I'll just let the video embed be the eye-catcher.