[OH-Publicity] Posters etc.

Albert Lee trisk at acm.org
Mon Jun 10 18:42:16 UTC 2013

On 10 Jun 2013 14:00, "Asheesh Laroia" <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:

> Hi Shauna, and all,
>
> Shauna and I were talking about improving the posters for OSCTC events,
so I thought I'd dig up some posters from when Albert Lee and I ran JHU ACM
events.

> They're designed for being printed on black-and-white copiers/printers,
and try to put the most important information first.

> More info here: https://github.com/paulproteus/jhu-acm-poster-archive/
>
> I hereby license my contributions to this repository as CC Zero. Albert
(CC:d), would you be willing to do the same? I think that it's basically
entirely your and my work there, with the exception of some images that are
considered fair use.

Sure, absolutely. I hereby apply the terms of CC Zero to my contributions.
There may be more posters or templates lying around in my old homedirs,
I'll send a pull request if they turn up.

-Albert