[OH-Publicity] Posters etc.

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Jun 10 18:00:39 UTC 2013

Hi Shauna, and all,

Shauna and I were talking about improving the posters for OSCTC events, so
I thought I'd dig up some posters from when Albert Lee and I ran JHU ACM
events.

They're designed for being printed on black-and-white copiers/printers,
and try to put the most important information first.

More info here: https://github.com/paulproteus/jhu-acm-poster-archive/

I hereby license my contributions to this repository as CC Zero. Albert
(CC:d), would you be willing to do the same? I think that it's basically
entirely your and my work there, with the exception of some images that
are considered fair use.